Welcome To My Blog

The Art of Fine Metalwork and the Art of Empathy and Nonviolent Communication- woven together for you....

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things that scare me (inspired by fear.less)

Losing my children
Being alone for the rest of my life
Saying what I feel and think out loud
Expressing anger
Not having choice
In how to live
Having too much choice
Choosing
Ending up as a salesgirl somewhere
which is the other way around from everybody else
-who I don't know

Never ever having someone to cuddle next to and sleep like a baby with ever 

Is that enough?

Ah, and of course, publishing this

Good Night fears..see you in the morning, please don't bother me at night.

2 comments:

  1. so sweet. and vulnerable. and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mynde
    Reading your comment means alot to me....Thank you

    ReplyDelete