Welcome To My Blog

The Art of Fine Metalwork and the Art of Empathy and Nonviolent Communication- woven together for you....

Friday, January 22, 2010

Living Nonviolently #2

Here I am again
Waiting for someone to give
Me the recipe for life
Not wanting to do anything
And feeling like I have
To do something, everything.
Frustration, fear-
maybe
Suddenly, I can call it
Growth?
I'm like a seedling
And it's still in it's shell
It's deep in the ground
It's waiting patiently for it's
Moment
Maybe that stress that gets me
Out in the morning is good for me (so used to calling it bad...)
Makes me move?
And is it me? And who is
this ME?
Want to enjoy
want to play
Want to have fun and not be so scared, scared of
Life loving creating -
without those self- judgments---------------------
--------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment